In the Press
Who doesn't love talking about chocolate? Over the years I've had the good fortune of leading many chocolate demonstrations, having sculptures featured on national TV, and being intereviewed in multiple publications.
My personal highlights include being featured on a Food Network Valentine's Day special, and leading a demonstration during the Sweet Symposium at Shelburne Museum.
- "Edible Art" from Times Argus, April 2018.
- "Burlington, VT Locavore Capital" from The Boston Globe, April 2014
- "Interview with Chroma Magazine" from Tryptic Press, March 2016
- "Vermont Artist to be Featured on the Food Network" from Burlington Free Press, February 2015
Other articles (links have sadly expired):
- "Odd Jobs Segment" from WCAX, December 2014
- "Chocolate As Clay" from Immersion Travel Magazine, May 2017
- "Her Choice of Medium" from Burlington Free Press, February 2012
- "Beyond Bonbons" from 7Days, November 2010
"Any chocoholic worth his salted caramel will melt at the opportunity to spend an hour making chocolate bars with Lake Champlain’s chocolate sculptress, Emily McCracken. An hour later, students leave with four handmade chocolate bars filled with their choice of premium mix-ins."